Terms & Conditions
Website and owner
All rights to this electronic information resource (hereinafter referred to as the site) belong to Zebra LLC (hereinafter Zebra), registration number 1047796481523, INN 7704524412, address: 119048, Moscow, Usacheva st., 35 bld. .1, entrance 1, floor 7.
A site is understood as a set of web pages at www.zebracc.co.uk (and its alias www.zebracc.co.uk) and subdomains, internal folders and individual pages (www.zebracc.co.uk/folder_name, www.www.zebracc.co.uk/page_name.file, etc.). Other pages are not part of the site.
It is implied the website’s content may be incomplete, inaccurate, irrelevant in certain circumstances. Zebra is not responsible for possible flaws or information gaps in the content. Zebra is also not responsible for any potential damage due to visiting the site or lack of access to it.
The content of the site is created on the basis of Zebra’s data. However, this data does not guarantee anything or is not an obligation of any kind.
Zebra has the right to make any changes to the structure and content of the site at its sole discretion. Zebra can stop the work of any individual element or the site as a whole. Zebra is not responsible for the timely update of this site’s content.
Zebra is also not responsible for the information presented on certain sites that will be available to users when they click on the hyperlinks used on the company’s website. All hyperlinks offered to users contain information relevant to a particular site but do not imply any agreement between Zebra and that site or its owners.
Any information about Zebra’s services or products presented on the site is not an offer. Any information about vacancies does not guarantee employment in the company.
The use of the Zebra website is governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Exclusive rights and use of site materials
This site is the property of Zebra. The site’s content is also the property of Zebra and can be used for informational purposes only. Any use of certain materials from the Zebra site implies the obligatory indication of a link to the Zebra’s site, as well as its name. Any use of the content of the Zebra site for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Any use of the intellectual property of Zebra without its consent is a violation of rights and will be prosecuted in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data includes any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
Zebra is the operator of personal data. Zebra complies with GDPR, including all established requirements for the processing and storing of personal data.
To ensure the GDPR compliance, Zebra uses the following principles for processing personal data:
- The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed.
- Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing is subject to processing.
- The content and volume of processed personal data correspond to the stated processing objectives. The processed personal data should not be excessive in relation to the stated purposes of its processing.
- When processing personal data, Zebra ensures the accuracy and sufficiency of personal data and, if necessary, relevance concerning the purposes of personal data processing. Zebra takes essential measures to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires, if the storage period of personal data is not established by the federal Processed personal data are subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achieving the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals.
The rights of Users as subjects of personal data:
The user has the right to, inter alia:
- withdraw consent to personal data processing;
- request information regarding personal data processing;
- require clarification of his personal data;
- appeal against actions or omissions of the operator.
Requests for the provision of information about the processing of personal data, about their clarification, about the withdrawal of consent to personal data processing, as well as complaints about violation of the rules for the processing and protection of personal data are to be sent to Zebra in a simple written form to the address of the company specified in the Unified State Register legal entities, or at the address: Russian Federation, 119048, Moscow, Usacheva st., 35, building 1. You can send a copy of the request digitally to email@example.com.
To provide complete information and ensure its accessibility to users, Zebra constantly evaluates the site’s activities and improves this activity following international best practices in the field of information accessibility and usability.
Ease of navigation is one of the apparent advantages of the site. A high level of user comfort is ensured by:
- ease of identification of section and page titles;
- highlighting the names of the sections where the user is located;
- adaptation of navigation tools to various devices (personal computer, tablet or smartphone with a touch screen);
- clear identification of internal and external links.
Zebra utilizes user-friendly fonts and colour combinations on the site, including special features for users with visual impairments, including the zoom in / out function (activated with the combination of [CTRL] + scroll Up and [CTRL] + Scroll Down on the mouse wheel).
This function allows you to preserve the general structure of pages and the arrangement of elements on the site’s pages. The company considers the readability of the content a priority; therefore, the use of this function cannot guarantee the safety of the general structure of the pages. For users who prefer individual settings, the company cannot guarantee the full availability of the content.
Using different access devices and browsers
Zebra monitors the correct display of the site on different devices and browsers; however, it cannot guarantee identical displays of the company’s site. Some versions of browsers and devices may not support interactive elements and technologies of the company’s website; in this case, the replacement of the interactive content with similar content is not provided.
In case of difficulties working with the site, Zebra recommends using a different browser/its version or a different access device. Along with this, users can contact the company directly filling in the following form:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Device type (personal computer / laptop / tablet / smartphone)
- Device model/specifications
- Operating system
- Browser and version
- Confirmation of consent to personal data processing
Site availability and disclaimer
Zebra strives to provide round-the-clock access to the site but notifies that the site may be unavailable for several technical reasons or access to the site may be restricted without prior notice.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file a web server places on the hard drive of a user’s computer. Cookies can be either "session" or "persistent".
The company uses session cookies to assign a unique identification number to the user’s computer each time he visits the site, and the cookies are deleted after closing the browser. Such files are also used to analyze the user’s work with the site (the page visits, the links used and the time the user stays on a particular page are studied).
The company’s web server recognizes persistent cookies stored on the hard drives of users ’computers. By assigning unique identifiers to users’ devices, the company can create a database of the actions and preferences of site visitors (in particular, the frequency of visits and the frequency of return of users, their preferences on the website, as well as the effectiveness of the company’s promotional activities). It is important that cookies do not contain the personal data of users; they only record their actions.
Session cookies do not require prior user consent; persistent cookies require such consent.